Monday, April 23, 2012

Taking a break...


Sometimes, life doesn't let you take a break...but once in a while it does and it's such a gift! Breaks are good. I am on a break right now.  Time off from work, time off from regular life. Although I love caring for my grandkids, it's a break from that, too. I miss them a lot, Skyping has helped some.  My husband and I are on a ski vacation.  Today is a rainy day which actually makes a good day for knees to recover and to catch up with stuff. The weather has been outstanding and the snow awesome. The music festival has been a total treat as one of our favorites was here - Michael Franti.  It's been good to catch up on sleep, read, exercise and really relax. It's comforting to know my sister and brother are checking in on Mom and Dad and the girls are helping each other out with babysitting while I'm gone. It's wonderful to be with my best friend 24/7 doing what we love to do together - ski.

No comments:

Post a Comment